Etan again… cause I love his face, and I forgot to list his stats.
I’ve started him out as a Popularity/Knowledge sim. But when he graduates he’s going to switch to Family/Fortune.
5 Neat- 4 Shy – 4 Lazy- 4 Serious – 8 Nice
He’s rolled Bisexual for Gender Preference
This is Etan Legacy. He’s a YA entering Freshman first semester at Acadamie le Tour.
The founder of gen 1 of a new legacy. He’s in my ubermegahood. And the only household I’m NOT going to hold strictly to the rotation schedule.
I’m mostly going to be posting legacy stuff from here on out, cause life just got crazy again, and I just don’t have it in me to do major posts about every rotation household even though I’ll be playing them some. I’m still planning on posting neighborhood highlights if unusual or crazy, or just major storyline shifts happen.
Anyway, I’m super happy with Etan. I think he’s adorable.
Anyone out there know what mod I might have in that would prevent the social worker from coming ?
The toddlers should have been taken away at least a day ago…. and then the only surviving caregiver died, and the social worker still hasn’t come.
setting up sync timers…. and just discovered that Johnny is actually 4 days younger than Ophelia.
I know ZERO about modding. But it would be super useful if there was one out there that made parents go off on their kids, and furious with them, if they catch them making out and stuff like that. it seems really weird to me when teens just stand there making out in front of their parents and it’s just like …. *shrug*
Nina- “Well SOMEDAY I might consider having a baby, IF I can get the guy to fork over enough child support”
Brandi – “Oh Nina” *laughing* “That’s not how it’s supposed to work”
Just… more. It never ends. You’d think with ALL these gorgeous women around, Daniel could be distracted. But NOPE. All he can focus on is fighting with his kid.
– I don’t know how much more of this I can take.
– I’ve got two kids already and obviously a third on the way. I really hope our family doesn’t degenerate into this monstrosity.
– I tried to distract Mary Sue. I couldn’t really think of anything valuable to say, but just anything to distract her enough to stop her from screaming at that child.
– She wouldn’t have it. The woman didn’t want to calm down. I haven’t known her long, and I’ve liked her well enough. But something has her hopping mad. In the short time I’ve known her she’s never seemed the type to me to just completely lose it in front of people she barely knows.
– Everyone is standing around, not sure what to do. It’s like, you think it can’t get any worse, but then they start screaming at each other again.
– It just seems like someone should do something, or say something, but…. I’m just a kid. I don’t know what to do?